Account Supervisor Resume
A page border on both pages ties together the two pages visually. After a profile, a pair of lines enclosing Areas of Expertise directs attention to them. To recognize the value of boldfacing, look just for it and let your eyes travel through the two pages. What you see first is what the applicant and writer want you to see: key information that is relevant to the target position and that convinces the reader that this particular applicant is someone to interview.
Sample Account Supervisor Resume
Expertise in Competitively Positioning Brands, Products and Services
Creative professional with a proven track record of successful projects from initial concept through completion. High-energy, results-oriented leader recognized for innovative tactics and strategies. Talent for building cohesive teams with strong problem-solving skills, able to manage time-sensitive projects with multimillion-dollar budgets.
Combine passion for marketing with commitment to contributing to an organization's bottom line. Consistently successful in conceptualizing, developing and orchestrating internal and external marketing initiatives to support national and international sales organizations. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Brand Planning
- Comprehensive Advertising Campaigns
- Brand Building Goals
- Direct Response Programs
- Business Marketing and Promotions
- New Market & Customer Development
- Cooperative Marketing
- Business Analysis
- Evaluate Market Trends
- Project Management
- Market Research Analysis
HARRIS & SMITH COMMUNICATIONS, Cranbury, NJ (1999-Present)
A full-service, strategically driven agency, with $29 million in revenues and diverse capabilities in advertising, all forms of media promotions and public relations.
Lead the team responsible for Account Planning and day-to-day operations and management of key agency accounts. Responsible for setting budgets and forecasts, developing estimates and managing estimated vs. actual costs for all applicable clients. Hands-on involvement in each phase of client business, from campaign strategy through execution and program analysis.
- Conceptualized, designed and implemented programs ranging from brand salience to direct-response programs.
- Restructured underperforming accounts into profitable and successful client relationships.
- Created, planned and implemented programs ranging from strategic brand planning to direct-response campaigns for national and international brands including Bank One/First USA, Nordica Skis, Fedders, Bank of America, Prince Sporting Goods, Yardville National Bank, SQN Banking Systems, and New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Successfully planned, directed and launched the initial U.S. ING DIRECT campaign.
PMG VENTURES, Narbeth, PA (1994-1999)
A $25 million, 50-person international sports and entertainment marketing and management agency.
Director of Marketing (1997-1999)
Directed the design, creation and strategic planning for marketing campaigns for the Men's Worldwide Senior Tennis Circuit (WSTC), DiamondBack Racing, Limited Express Next Model Search and the Dave Schultz Wrestling Foundation. Developed integrated marketing programs with partners of the WSTC to maximize their sponsorship and achieve objectives. Some major accounts handled as sponsors were Citi, Unilever, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Cadillac, U.S. News, and Circuit City. Supervised and approved advertising media contracts for print, radio, TV and out of home. Successfully grew the company to 4 times its size in 5 years.
- Increased profits over a two-year period with budget reductions of 10%.
- Expanded WSTC sponsorships to record levels through innovative marketing concepts.
- Honored with the firm's "Man-of-the-Year" award for leading by example and for excellent performance.
- Trained and directed a staff of 10 regional marketing managers.
- Managed $1.1 million marketing budget for all U.S. events on the WSTC.
Creative Services Manager (1994-1997)
Initiated, planned and managed the implementation of the Creative Services department. Hired free-lance graphic designers and illustrators and developed them into a cohesive team during the firm's rapid growth period. Assumed full responsibility for all printed advertising and promotional materials, including magazine, newspaper, out-of-home advertising, pop displays, sales brochures, direct mail, posters, capability brochures, corporate identification and proposals.
- Led negotiations with service bureaus and other vendors on all contracts.
- Charged with full P&L responsibility for the department's budget.
BARNES MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS, Media, PA (1993-1994)
Given creative control of the design and layout of numerous brochures, corporate newsletters, direct-marketing pieces and magazine and newspaper ads. Responsible for corporate identity on all media. Managed each project from concept through completion.
ASHLAND UNIVERSITY, Ashland, OH
BS, Visual Communications, with honors, 1993
BS, Business Administration, with honors, 1992
Honors and Activities
Current participant with AmeriCare, helping to rebuild homes in the Northeast Outstanding Achievement Award; Association of Graphic Communications, New York, NY Honors Award for Outstanding Leadership, Ashland University