Assistant Property Manager Resume
The writer turned a resume template that lacked zest into a professional document that showcases the talents and achievements of this new graduate to appeal to law firms in metropolitan areas.
Sample Assistant Property Manager Resume
- Implemented professional property management practices: Generate 5-10 new tenant leases per month; close leases of 2-3 tenants per month.
- Secured the lease on a client who had been targeted for several years: Built professional relationships and provided proactive communication of open properties in response to client needs.
- Saved $600 annually in certified mail: Transitioned to telecommunication of rent notification.
- Financed 100% of college education: Full / part-time employment and scholarships.
TEXAS A&M, College Station, Texas-Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences-May 2003.
- Representative Coursework-Legal Assistant, Criminal Justice, Literature Writing, Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Law Office Management, Research Methods.
- Recognized "program pioneer" as one of first to graduate with the legal assistant degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, WordPerfect and legal office management software.
Assistant Property Manager September 2000-present
Ronald Craiger Properties-Sugarland, Texas
Ronald Craiger Properties is a property management firm specializing in commercial leasing with approximately 300 current tenants. The position of Assistant Property Manager is primarily responsible for account management-including overdue account collection, building relationships with real estate representatives and reporting account summaries to the owner.
|Challenge:||Minimize confrontation in "Lock-Out" process with tenants of overdue accounts.|
|Action:||Analyzed legal terms of tenants' lease agreements, commercial lease and lease history.|
|Result:||Conduct tenant "Lock-Out" processes with confidence and professionalism while maintaining firm's positive reputation so as to secure new, revenue-generating tenants.|
|Challenge:||Manage account collection with limited records of accounts paid, overdue or unpaid.|
|Action:||Researched firm's 300 tenant accounts: 10-15% were overdue and 5% of these were not paid for 5 months. Tenants were personally notified and informed of their account status.|
|Result:||Positive tenant rapport was achieved and 100% of accounts were either brought current or closed. Developed a monthly report to keep the owner informed of tenant status.|
Legal Assistant-Part-time March 2000-present
William Mead-Corporate Attorney-Sugarland, Texas
Special project-managed, organized and developed a file system for the firm's real estate files.
Legal Assistant-Internship Spring 1999
David McDowell-Corporate Attorney at Law-Sugarland, Texas
Organized corporate client books.