Assistant Site Manager Resume
The writer wanted to call attention to the applicant's achievements so that he could move to the next step of his career as a Call Center Site Manager. Note the lines, the box, and the shading.
Sample Assistant Site Manager Resume
Offers progressive inbound call-center operations experience defined by an aggressive promotional career path from agent to assistant site manager within four years, with current responsibility for customer-service call-center operations, staff development and budget forecasting. Extensive experience in the areas of customer service and quality assurance.
- Manage 150 Customer Service Representatives and 22 Manager/Support Staff with an average call volume of 10,000 customer-service calls per day.
- Managing direct customer-service programs for a variety of care products for Syrius Digicom.
- Creating financial models with forecasted revenue of $1 million per month and a year-to-date 5% budget variance.
- Achieved a gross profit of $4 million annually (2001).
SYRIUS DIGICOM-Corpus Christi, Texas February 1999-Present
Assistant Site Manager-Operations May 2000-Present
- Manage a supervisory team in regards to workflow allocation, performance appraisals, training, development and salary recommendations.
- Coordinate the daily operational objectives of performing departmental functions in an efficient, timely manner while meeting quality performance standards.
- Resolve customer and agent challenges through proactive investigation of issues in a liaison role, partnering with other departments, including the client.
- Implement and plan new projects and procedures as a result of a continuous review of current operating methods in relation to client/customer objectives.
- Budgeting and P&L responsibility.
Fraud Prevention Manager-Administrative OperationsFebruary 1999-May 2000
- Developed and implemented fraud-prevention policy and procedures, which resulted in the lowest charge-back percentage among all Syrius Digicom call centers (half of one percent).
- Established customer-service guidelines in the Administrative Operations Department.
- Monitored the productivity of the Outbound Sales Department.
- Trained and managed 22 Fraud Prevention agents, 16 Administrative Operation agents and 3 Outbound Sales agents.
- Managed 2 Fraud Prevention Supervisors, 2 Administrative Operation Supervisors and 1 Outbound Sales Supervisor as well as functioned as an acting assistant site manager.
VTX TELESERVICES-Austin, Texas 1996-1998
Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Developed fraud-prevention guidelines.
- Responded to all charge-back issues.
- Managed customer complaint issues.
- Trained agents on quality assurance procedures.
- Supervised the call center on demand.
Bachelor of Arts/Psychology 1993-1996
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-Austin, Texas