Business Technology Consultant Resume
This graduating student wanted to portray education fieldwork as experience in her search for a position in the health/nutrition industry. The heading "Field Experience" accomplishes her aim.
Sample Business Technology Consultant Resume
|OBJECTIVE||To contribute acquired administrative skills and recent educational
preparation to a position in the health/nutrition industry.
|EDUCATION||B.S., Home Economics, concentration in Nutrition-May 2006
Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, TX
Maintained overall GPA of 3.45 while working part-time.
- Resourceful self-starter, effective in researching and analyzing data.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and scientific principles related to foodproduct labeling and dietary information.
- Effective written and oral communications skills utilized in reporting evaluations on comparative products and educating adults on healthier lifestyle issues.
- Equally comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in group efforts.
- Observed and interviewed dietitians in the community to learn and evaluate their teaching techniques.
- Counseled two individual clients in weekly sessions on meal planning and exercise to achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Planned, organized, developed, and conducted lecture on nutrition to a group of recovering substance abusers.
- Teamed with another student to design a cycle menu for a nursing home, taking into account factors such as food specifications, portion costs, production schedules, and nutrient content.
- Practiced time-management, organizational, and assessment skills while involved in multiple ongoing projects that focused on planning, preparation, and attractive presentation of meals for specific dietary needs (i.e., diabetic or sodium-restricted populations).
ELITE TEMPORARY AGENCY, Ft. Worth, TX 2002-2006
Various administrative assignments, including telemarketing. Gained experience in promoting an idea, basic computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, and Access), paperwork organization, and dealing with customer problem-solving situations.
CHILI PEPPER'S GRILL, Ft. Worth, TX 2000-2002
Hired as hostess and later promoted to wait staff. Demonstrated superior abilities and was appointed as trainer for new employees.
PLEASANTVILLE NURSING HOME, Ft. Worth, TX 2000-2004
Volunteer, providing companionship to the elderly and assisting with meal service.