CFA Administrator Waste Removal Resume
The tilde (~), used to separate fields of activity in the profile, is echoed in the Education section at the bottom of the page. Each workplace in boldface is "explained" by a statement in italic.
Sample CFA Administrator Waste Removal Resume
Supervision ~ Business Management ~ Employee Relations ~ Coaching
Energetic, reliable and adaptable professional with a solid understanding of human resources, business operations and various corporate environments. Proven abilities in creatively identifying methods for improving staff productivity and organizational behavior. Recognized for ability to incorporate innovative management techniques into a multicultural workforce.
Results-oriented professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Accurately perform challenging tasks with precision and attention to detail. Excel at organizing and setting up new procedures, troubleshooting and taking adverse situations and making them positive.
- Human Resources Management
- Training & Development
- Operations Management
- Staffing Requirements
- Problem Resolution
- Organizational & Project Management
- Employee Scheduling
Waste Removal, Plainfield, NJ (August 1997-September 2007)
Waste Removal is the nation's largest full-service waste removal / disposal company
- Maintained and monitored multiple databases for the more than 120 pieces of equipment in the trucking company inventory.
- Generated accurate reports of budgets, repair costs, and personnel scheduling.
- Dramatically improved maintenance shop productivity through close budget monitoring.
- Served as a key link between management and mechanics, utilizing excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Acknowledged for improving the overall flow of information throughout the organization.
- Initiated, planned and managed the implementation of high-turn inventory-management systems and procedures. The new inventory system was credited with improving the operation of a very high-volume parts operation.
- Assumed a leadership role in the company by completely reorganizing the physical inventory process to ensure greater accuracy and system integrity.
- Managed the successful integration of two new parts operations, turning a possible negative situation into a very positive one.
Easy Video Entertainment, Colonia, NJ (March 1994-August 1997)
Retail video rental and sales chain with over 600 outlets and 5,000 employees worldwide
- Managed all daily store operations including a staff of 5 employees. Responsible for recruitment, hiring, firing, training and scheduling of all staff members.
- Ability to train and motivate staff to maximize productivity and control costs with hands-on management and close monitoring of store budgets.
- Attained a 25% increase in sales over a 12-month period, leading all 45 stores in the district. The store ranked 40th in overall sales volume of the 600 stores in the company.
- Maintained a consistent Top 20 ranking for sales of high-profit coupon books.
- Used excellent leadership, team-building and communication skills to develop subordinates and encourage cooperation and responsibility. Ensured compliance with corporate HR programs.
- Developed and implemented creative and aggressive promotional techniques that resulted in the store consistently exceeding its sales goals.
BA ~ Psychology, FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY, Madison, NJ