Corporate Account Manager Resume
Center justification is evident in part of the profile, in the Core Strengths section, and in the small sections on the second page. An advantage of center justification in sections with short phrases is that the reader's eyes can travel quickly down the center of the page. Bold italic draws attention to positions held, to Highlights and Performance Results sections, and to the candidate's academic degree. The Highlights and Performance Results sections present quantified achievements and notable awards.
Sample Corporate Account Manager Resume
...Consistently exceed corporate goals & increase key account base...
Well-qualified executive with proven expertise in global/national sales, strategic marketing, team building, and contract negotiations. Re-acquired major corporate account and increased sales 220%; committed to a high level of customer service to build trust and enhance sales. Highly motivated to outperform the competition; consistently set and achieve personal goals above corporate expectations. Exceptional "deal closing" expertise; keen understanding of corporate dynamics. PC literate; B.S., Business Administration.
...Consultative Selling / International Expertise / Team Building / New Business Development...
...Creative & Strategic Planning / New Product Introduction / Sales Process Planning & Implementation...
THE WIRELESS NETWORK, Walson, NC 1990-Present
2nd largest global provider of cellular, voice, and data applications.
International Corporate Account Manager (2002-Present)
Fast-track promotion to oversee corporate, city, county, and federal clients. Manage 10 national contracts and 20+ remote accounts in the NC market. Market voice and data to multimillion-dollar accounts. Negotiate contracts; team with business care personnel and account managers to increase data sales. Train clients on benefits-features of Extranet (Web-based site for customer service and new products). Function as remote account manager for national accounts not based locally.
Executive Account Sales Manager (2002)
Tasked to drive government account sponsorships in 8 counties serving 13 retail locations. Focused on city, county, and federal clients. Managed advertising and marketing initiatives for national accounts. Highlights:
- Increased sales by 31% (1st year).
- Acquired major government account (Marion County elections), resulting in $3M annual revenues.
Senior International Account Manager (1997-2001)
Accountable for attaining corporate sales quotas, increasing revenues, acquiring 80+ new high-profile national accounts per month ($7M+ in annual revenues), and maintaining existing accounts. Managed 1 sales associate and 75 accounts. Teamed with other professionals to create high-impact PowerPoint presentations for new clients. Extensive interaction with clients and business sales departments to facilitate resolution of customer service and billing issues.
- Decreased client churn 7.5% below industry standards.
- Successfully initiated and closed federal government contracts through attention to detail and response time, resulting in 12% increase in annual revenues.
- Re-acquired and grew Buy It Here Online Network account 220% through aggressive leadership and advertising strategies.
- Consistently exceeded sales goals; maintained 122% average status of corporate expectations.
- Coordinated quarterly on-site benefit expos for large nationally contracted companies, which increased gross activations by 7%.
- Recruited new accounts, including United Shipping, Pepsi, and Warethon.
- Achieved 197% sales quota (2002); ranked 3rd in the state and 36th nationwide.
- Elite 10 Top Producers (2001); 151% quota (4th Quarter); 116% quota (2nd Quarter); 104% quota (1st Quarter).
- Presidents Club Winner (1997, 1998, 2001, 2002).
- AwardedTop Federal Account Executive (2nd Quarter 2000).
- Gold Club Winner (1999).
- Ranked among the Top Producers in NC (1997-2001).
THE WIRELESS NETWORK, Walson, NC
Corporate Account Executive (1992-1997)
Promoted to senior-level management following merger acquisition of One Cellular. Managed major account acquisition and maintenance for large corporate clients ($500K+ annual revenues) through target research and cold-call sales. Territory included central North Carolina and 9 surrounding counties. Served as mentor for sales associates. Managed 2 sales executives and 120+ accounts. Conducted weekly sales meetings.
- Increased account base by 25 accounts.
- Personally recruited University of New Bedford and ABC accounts.
- 100% Club Achiever (1990-1992; 1994-1996).
- Top Producer of Voice Mail Sales (1995).
- OneoftheTop 10% in Company for digital sales introduction (1992-1993).
- North Carolina Rookie of the Year Award-Corporate Accounts Division (1992).
- Circle of Excellence Award (1991); determined through employee balloting for integrity, team player, displaying good judgment, pursuit of excellence, and customer satisfaction skills.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, Bakersfield, CA
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1984)
Activities: Dean's List
CONTINUING EDUCATION / TRAINING
The Best Sales Training
Getting There Sales Training
Magic Sales Training
Know Your Client Sales Training
Microsoft Word & Outlook training classes
Board of Directors, Wireless International
Board of Directors, Lend a Hand
Captain, Neighborhood Watch
Volunteer, "Adopt A Family"
Account Management & Maintenance (AMM) certified
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook; Internet