Cytotechnologist Cover Letter
The two-line page border, boldfacing and italicizing of key information and keywords, and bulleting of skills and worker traits make this letter attractive, strong, and easy to grasp at a glance.
Sample Cytotechnologist Cover Letter
City, State ZIP
Dear Sir or Madam:
In May 2010, I will graduate from the State University of Stony Brook with a Bachelor of Science in Cytotechnology, with a minor in Biology. I am seeking to pursue my long-term personal and professional goal of a challenging career as a Cytotechnologist within a hospital environment for the variety of specimens and the opportunity to participate in fine needle aspiration procedures. Let me briefly highlight the skills, values and contributions I will bring to your healthcare facility:
- Dedicated commitment to a long and successful career as a Cytotechnologist.
- Excellent patient relations/evaluation, time-management, troubleshooting, interpersonal and communication skills, developed through experience at Good Samaritan Hospital as a Cytology Prep Assistant.
- Ability to perform independently, or as part of a team, building cooperative working relationships among management and support staff in order to meet goals and achieve successful results.
- Aptitude to collaborate with physicians to implement protocol; provide new product evaluations and procurement.
- Proven success in prioritizing time and completing intense workloads under severe pressure to attain goals and meet project deadlines, achieving desired results.
- An energetic, hardworking and self-motivated work ethic, coupled with a flexible approach to assignments.
Since a resume can neither fully detail all my skills and accomplishments nor convey my potential to your Cytology Department, I would welcome a personal interview to further explore the merging of my education, experience, ambition and enthusiasm with your facility's objectives.
Very truly yours,