IT Systems Engineer/Network Specialist Cover Letter
Boldfacing and bullets help to focus this applicant's multifaceted letter. The letter relies especially on the bulleted items to highlight the applicant's experience, qualifications, and possible contributions.
Sample IT Systems Engineer/Network Specialist Cover Letter
Dear Sir or Madam:
As an IT / Systems Engineer / Network Specialist, I am routinely faced with the challenges to evaluate specific technologies and their ability to meet operating requirements. I am seeking an MIS opportunity where I can continue to contribute to company growth and technological expansion through change, refinement and improvement. Highlights of the experience, qualifications and contributions I would bring to your organization include the following:
- Design, lead and supervise the development and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands-developed through IT support efforts with Fortune 500, marketing, graphic arts, litigation and insurance companies.
- Offer extensive experience in business process reengineering and workflow analysis techniques.
- Provide the flexibility to expand technical support services systems competency through internal development and external acquisition initiatives.
- Have extensive qualifications in all facets of project lifecycle development, from initial feasibility analysis and conceptual design, through documentation, implementation, user training and enhancement.
- Provide contributions to the vision, strategy and long-range development of technical support services infrastructures through organizational, leadership, team building and project management qualifications.
Because a resume can neither fully detail all my skills and accomplishments, nor predict my potential to your organization, I welcome the opportunity to meet, discuss and explore the possible merging of my talent, experience and qualifications with your organizational MIS system needs.
Very truly yours,
Eva Andrew, MCP