Loss Prevention Expert Cover Letter
This letter's pattern includes these items in turn for the reader: your problem, how I can help, my work with subordinates, my qualifications, and my confidence in being useful to your organization.
Sample Loss Prevention Expert Cover Letter
403, 6th avenue
Montgomery, AL- 35112.
(659) 846 - 9466
Committed to Helping You
Achieve a Healthier Bottom Line!
Each year, retailers lose an estimated $26 billion in merchandise to shrinkage, primarily through theft and employee error. This means 1 to 2 percent of total sales are lost, and for larger companies, this loss totals in the millions. Some companies find themselves in this predicament because of an ineffective lossprevention program or lack of one.
Here's how I can help…
- Draw on practical experience to identify and solve loss-related problems.
- Develop and implement sound strategies to arrive at effective solutions.
- Use effective management techniques to train loss-prevention staff.
- Collaborate with team members to address current problems and anticipate future challenges.
I believe in the Golden Rule and have always applied it; it was one of the first things I instilled in my staff. Throughout my law enforcement career, I have focused on empowering my subordinates to succeed by encouraging them to develop their strengths and grow professionally. In many cases where individuals were dissatisfied, I resolved the underlying problems and turned their attitude around. This approach consistently produced highly effective, supportive teams under my command.
Qualifications I bring to your company [use name of company if you have it] include
- Proven performance in fast-paced and high-stress working environments.
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- High motivation and ability to aggressively take on great responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with classified documentation.
- Experience in intelligence report writing, including in-depth reports on high-interest areas of operation.
Based on my experience, strong work ethic, and commitment (no one will "outwork" me), I am confident that I can add significant value to your security function. If appropriate, I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your needs and the contribution I can make to the success of your organization. Should any questions arise regarding the information on my resume, please contact me; otherwise, I will call you next week [if you have or can look up contact number] to set up an appointment. I look forward to speaking with you soon.