NC Machine Repair Mechanic Cover Letter
This applicant, having expertise with automated equipment and numerical control procedures, was looking for specialized work. Bullets point to worker traits valued by most employers.
Sample NC Machine Repair Mechanic Cover Letter
City, state zip
Dear contact name:
Are you currently seeking an NC Machine Repair Mechanic with more than 15 years of experience in testing, troubleshooting, repairing, and making design improvements to automated equipment? If so, I would like to apply for the position.
As you will note on my attached resume, I have more than 500 hours of formal and hands-on training in hydraulics, lasers, numerical control procedures, and computer skills. In addition, I would bring the following to your team:
- Pursue work with energy, drive, and a strong accomplishment orientation
- Efficiently develop and implement plans to accomplish goals
- Focus on achieving positive, concrete results
- Understand how to get things done and achieve objectives while working with cross-organizational teams
- Possess excellent communication skills
Given the opportunity, I can make an immediate contribution to your company and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements. I will call your office next week, or I can be reached at 123-654-7788 to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your consideration.