Process Engineer Cover Letter
Creating a simple vertical line and positioning the letter in the second "column" can make a letter stand out from a host of other letters. Starting the letter with bulleted items also is unique.
Sample Process Engineer Cover Letter
Content March 30, 2010
123, X Street, Y Avenue,
Dear Mr. Anderson:
- More than 13 years of professional experience in engineering sophisticated avionic systems, with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Manufacturing Technology;
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to deliver quantifiable cost savings, whether leading the project, working independently, or operating as part of a crossfunctional team;
- Experience in authoring ISO, process control writings, and training syllabi, as well as delivering the associated training; and
- A verifiable record of improving workflow and manufacturing processes that positively impact budgetary goals.
I would like to bring my expertise and experience as a process engineer to Lockheed Martin. My technical knowledge, drive, determination, and solid communication skills will allow me to make an immediate contribution to your organization.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.
Ryan G. Smith