Senior Graphic Designer Cover Letter
Short paragraphs make a long letter easier to read. Bullets introduced by one or two sentences help to break up a page of short paragraphs. Both phenomena are used effectively in this cover letter.
Sample Senior Graphic Designer Cover Letter
January 13, 2010
123,25th Street, MA, 011, Boston
Ensuring Quality Control requires an experienced staff with the expertise to analyze an independent contractor's or employee's ability to do the job correctly for the best price. I possess an innate ability to assess employees' work, equipment, and quality standards. My commitment is to quality while remaining price conscious.
As a Senior Graphic Designer for Adexa earlier this year, I acted as liaison for the director, writer, and printers and edited the full project. Through my supervision of others, I was able to develop a cohesive unit that worked toward a common goal. My management skills led to greater efficiency and cost reduction while easily meeting deadlines.
Others have pointed out my unparalleled imagination, which allows me to properly evaluate designs, whether for catalogs, Web sites, or software. My diverse background encompasses
- Work for the Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- Murals for Transamerica Insurance, Inc., toy stores, restaurants
- Fascias for Michael Jackson Enterprises
- 3-D animation for Mad TV
- Character design and model creation for a television pilot
- Animation, direction, and production of a short claymation film
- Logo creation
- Capability to handle many tasks at one time and meet every deadline, even when those deadlines occur hourly
- Motivation and desire to complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to remain respectful, patient, and level-headed under pressure
Eager to hear your ideas, I would appreciate a moment of your time. Could you spare a few minutes to discuss this with me in person?