Customer Service Associate Resume
The applicant's work experience was unrelated to his career target, so the writer emphasized skills and school-related project work. Shading helps distinguish headings from the information.
Sample Customer Service Associate Resume
Career Target: Secondary Education Instructor & Coach
- Profile-Enthusiastic, dependable teaching candidate with solid knowledge base/skills in instruction and coaching-related functions that include instructional strategies, scouting, student relations, special populations, and professional ethics.
- Evaluations-Earned recognition from university professors and supervisors in employment positions for consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- General Traits-Effective communicator and multi-tasker; adapt readily to changing circumstances. Value diversity within school groups; favor student-centered teaching.
- Specific Skills-Proficient in MS Office suite • First-Aid Certification-Responding to Emergencies • Strong knowledge in and advocate of functionalism theory in sports.
Teacher Certification Program • NORTHLAND COLLEGE, Northland, TX
- Expected completion in 5/04 for secondary education certification program.
- Engaged in combination of lectures, class assignments, and formal observations.
BS in Kinesiology, 2001 • UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, Austin, TX
Key Courses & Projects:
- Administrative Theory/Practice in Athletic and Sport Regulatory Organizations- Analyzed process for securing professional position within sports industry; examined ethical, legal, philosophical, and professional development issues.
- Facilities, Equipment, and Budget for Athletics-Created and presented plan to class for construction of sports facility, including blueprints, materials, and cost analysis. Utilized software, Internet research, and phone calls to local businesses.
- Movement for Special Populations-Worked one-on-one with disabled student in locomotor and object control activities, followed by creation of adapted physical education lesson plan. Gained insight into mainstreaming of special ed. students.
- Coaching Football-Sent on assignment to scout TCU-UTEP football game. Applied extensive prior study of scouting techniques and proper formats to follow in charting plays, analyzing individual performances, and summarizing findings.
Additional Upper-Level Courses:
Sociology of Sports • Coaching Football • Motor Behavior • Psychology of Sports Physiological Bases of Exercise & Sports • Coaching Individual Sports AA & AS Degrees, 1998/1997 • WEATHERFORD COLLEGE, Weatherford, TX
Customer Service Associate • HOME DEPOT, Austin, TX (1998-Present)
- Recognized frequently by customers for providing solutions to meet individual
needs, leading to repeat/referral business and requests for personal service.
Courier • TEXAS BANK, Austin, TX (1996-1998)
- Managed multiple tasks effectively in deadline-driven environment. Delivered
inter-office mail, transferred daily deposits, and prepared supplies for all branches.
Customer Service Representative • RENTER'S CHOICE, Austin, TX (1995-1996)
- Maintained excellent record of resolving problems and handling stressful situations that involved collection activities and challenging customers.