Enterprise Server Manager Resume
A single gray vertical line crosses two black horizontal lines to make this resume look unique. Boldfacing directs attention especially to the applicant's excellent sales record.
Sample Enterprise Server Manager Resume
- Highly successful Sales / Support Professional, dealing with IBM servers, storage devices, associated software, and services.
- Achieved nine IBM Sales Leadership Awards in last ten years.
- Consistently exceed sales quotas.
- Strong customer relation and negotiation skills in Insurance, Health, Retail, Consumer Products, and Manufacturing industries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of enterprise.
IBM Corporation, New York, NY
Enterprise Server Manager 2001–Present
- Grew sales revenue 175% in 2003, 150% in 2002, and 125% in 2001.
- Lead team of 20+ Server Sales Specialists, Storage Sales Specialists, and IBM Business Partners selling to Fortune 500 and above accounts.
- Provide customer guidance on IBM product selection, product roadmaps, and competitive offerings; and lease, purchase, and finance alternatives.
- Negotiate complex acquisition agreements with and on behalf of customers.
- Assemble and manage RFP response teams.
- Formulate sales strategies, generate proposals, and manage team quota.
Server and Storage Sales Specialist 1995–2000
- Sold high-end IBM servers and storage to small, medium, and large accounts.
- Conducted product presentations, planned and coordinated customer briefings, and arranged travel logistics for hosted customer at key IBM customer events.
- Negotiated pricing and contracts with customers.
- Configured, ordered, scheduled, and facilitated timely customer equipment delivery and installation.
Server and Storage System Engineer 1987–1995
- Developed new program that identified and resolved customer concerns, resulting in significant increase in customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Provided technical pre- and post-sales support to sales team.
- Worked one-on-one with customers to determine technical requirements and develop implementation project plan.
- Conducted pre- and post-implementation System Assurances to ensure customer success.
BBA, Pace University, New York, NY. Double Major: Management, Marketing IBM-Certified Sales Specialist