To make this resume, create a three-column table without gridlines. Start below the line, make the middle column narrow and empty, and put headings in the left column and data in the right.
Sample Intern Resume
To utilize my past experience to obtain full-time employment as an Assistant Media Planner in a large advertising agency.
BBCS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED, New York, NY Intern Summer 2006
- Responsible for proper execution of media plans on the HBO account.
- Worked with the HBO planning team to evaluate media opportunities for this major account.
- Helped evaluate all print executions before final approval by HBO.
EASTERN OPINION INCORPORATED,Middletown, NJ
Administrative Assistant Summer 2005
- Responsible for medical data accumulation and categorization for this medical malpractice firm. Participated in case review sessions.
- Helped organize materials for attorneys to aid in their case presentations. Practiced accurate data management and quality-control procedures.
RIVERVIEW MEDICAL CENTER, Red Bank, NJ
Intern/Speech Pathology Assistant Summer 2004
- Assisted the Director of the Speech Pathology Department with patient testing, medical charting, record keeping, and patient nutrition.
- Worked with physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists to administer patient care in the Brain Trauma Unit.
HAPPY TIME DAY CAMP, Millstone Township, NJ
Day Camp Group Leader Summer 2003
- Supervised junior counselors and communicated with parents and camp director. Responsible for campers ages 11 through 13.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, University Park, PA
BS, Communication Disorders, 2007 (expected). Overall GPA 3.46-Dean's List.
LORENZO DE MEDICI INSTITUTE, Florence, Italy Spring 2006
Golden Key National Honor Society, Dean's List, Health and Human Development
Honor Society, Order of Omega National Greek Honor Society.
National Student Speech, Language, and Hearing Association 2004-2006
Attended and participated in monthly colloquia led by professional speech pathologists, audiologists, and professors.
Sigma Delta Tau Sorority 2003-Present
Torch Magazine Representative: Wrote for the national sorority magazine. Informed other chapters across the country of our sorority's accomplishments and activities.
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows XP, Ad Spender