Operations Manager Resume
The writer altered information to protect the candidate's privacy and took the data in two different directions. Resumes 30 and 32 present the same information two different ways.
Sample Operations Manager Resume
Bilingual Call Center Operations Manager offers extensive experience in a 24 / 7 inbound customerservice call-center operation with 100% management responsibilities of staff development / retention, budget forecasting, customer service, client management, quality assurance, product training, and performance management.
- Achieved a $4 million annual gross profit for 2001.
- Demonstrated keen ability to successfully manage and lead 150 Customer Service Representatives and 22 Manager / Support Staff to handle 10,000 calls per day while exceeding client quality standards.
- Orchestrated successful customer-service programs for multiple TSS products.
- Created financial models with forecasted revenues of $1 million per month and a year-to-date 5% budget variance.
- Developed and implemented fraud-prevention procedures resulting in the lowest charge-back percentage among all TSS call centers of .5%.
- Improved agent retention by 47%.
- Spearheaded the development of interdepartmental communication avenues for the enhancement of organizational performance.
- Implemented client interfacing programs, resulting in increased responsiveness to customer demands.
|Business Results-financial forecasting, planning and budget adherence, strategy analysis for continuous improvement.||Environmental Control-maintain a safe, productive environment for associates, consisting of fair and equitable relations.|
|Operational Success-organizational policies / procedures, quality improvement programs, achieve performance management targets.||Client communications-nurture client relationships while uncovering opportunities for additional client support.|
|Resource Management-capacity management, telecom requirements, facilities management, staffing forecasting, workflow allocation.||Training and Development-improvement of product training and delivery through internal and external client / customer surveys.|
Professional Call Center Experience
Triumph Satellite Systems, Inc. Houston, Texas 1999-Present
Operations Manager, 2002-present
Assistant Site Manager / Operations, 2000-2002
Fraud Prevention Manager / Administrative Operations, 1999-2000
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Bachelor of Arts/Psychology, University of Arizona, 1996
National Honor Societies: Golden Key and Psi Chi.