Part-time Spanish Instructor Resume
This part-time Los Angeles teacher wanted a full-time position in Florida. The writer included glowing quotations. The applicant got an offer from every school she applied to.
Sample Part-time Spanish Instructor Resume
Creative, enthusiastic and dedicated native-speaking instructor who skillfully uses play, art, music and other tools to engage students in the languagelearning experience.
- Excellent lesson planning, organizational and presentation strengths.
- Skilled in teaching a range of students, from children to adult learners.
- Able to tailor instruction to individual learning needs and assist students in reaching their learning goals.
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE, Los Angeles, CA
Private language school that offers World Language, ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) and ESOL Teacher Certificate programs. Accredited by the Council for Continuing Education and Training.
Spanish Instructor (2004 to present)
- Provide language instruction to nonnative speakers, including
business professionals and other adult learners at a language-based
- Use multiple teaching techniques, focusing on speaking,
pronunciation and listening in a learner-centered and participatory
- Effective at teaching students of different skill levels and creating a positive, engaging learning experience.
Private Spanish Instructor, Los Angeles, CA (2003 to present)
- Develop instructional materials and teach Spanish to private students of varying abilities.
MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Records - Office Volunteer (2002 to 2004)
UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO CITY, Mexico City, Mexico
Instructor (1992 to 2002)
- Developed curriculum and taught courses in the cytology program at a major health institute.
National Institute of Medicine, Mexico City, Mexico
Additional: Completed intensive teaching training at the International Language Institute.