Senior Development Manager Resume
This technical applicant's three-page resume listed his many accomplishments. The letter is purposely nontechnical to emphasize the areas in which he can help a future company at a new location.
Sample Senior Development Manager Resume
April 10, 2010
Dear Hiring Professional:
In response to your search for a strong technical team member, I bring more than 15 years of experience at IBM. As a Senior Development Manager, I provided the technical, planning and operational management on several key projects for the company. Developing and launching complex computer systems is my expertise.
I am an extremely creative and innovative leader who is always looking for new ways to approach a project. Many of my achievements are due to my ability to create and maintain rapport with individuals-peers, subordinates and management. These qualities, coupled with a drive to think strategically and excellent technical ability, have given me a track record of success. Some areas I can help you with include the following:
- Project management: setting objectives, critical path planning and allocation of resources
- Planning and coordinating test strategies and release analysis
- Problem resolution and creative solutions
- Hiring, interviewing and training
- Budget development, administration and tracking
- Creation and presentations to management regarding project status
I am eager to relocate to your city within the next year and plan to be in town next month interviewing for positions at several companies. I would love to meet with you then and discuss your company's needs and my relevant experience in greater detail. Please call or email me if you would like to meet.