Senior HR Manager Resume
The applicant had a human resources generalist background and extensive achievements. The writer consolidated these into a two-page resume to capture the highlights of the individual's background and while covering the vast amount of experience she had in her field. A box for the profile and shaded boxes for the centered section headings make the resume sections visible at a glance. Compound diamond bullets help draw attention to the achievements.
Sample Senior HR Manager Resume
corporate-level support in multiple U.S.-based, culturally diverse call center operations with a
workforce total of up to 600 local and 2,500 regional associates.
State / federal employment law / unemployment
compensation/ policy interpretation / safety & health /
benefits administration / departmental budget /
HRIMS / performance management
Exempt & non-exempt level sourcing / selection /
on-boarding / orientation / employee relations /
community relations / pre- & post-hire assessments /
applicant tracking / per-hire costs analysis
Training and Development
Grant attainment / instructional systems design / training
facilitation / organizational development /
Retention strategy analysis / workforce surveys / case
studies / development & implementation of employeeretention
- Educated the corporate sales team in the components of Outsourcing's staffing package-Call Source Plus.
- Initiated $350K worth of annual bottom-line savings by implementing employee equipment purchase programs, redesigning differential / vacation pay policies and reducing starting salaries.
- Maximized the call-based routing initiative of the call center group by providing human resource expertise in the area of employee profiling, behavior profiling and pre- and post-hire assessment processes.
- Provided human resource expertise as part of Spherion's Customer Development Solutions sales presentation design team and facilitate the presentation on an "as-needed" basis to current and potential outsourcing clients as part of the contract retention strategy.
- Assimilated the division's human resources data and talent in support of the launch of the corporate HRIMS initiative-"Project Meteor."
Senior Human Resource Manager
DIGICOM TELESERVICES, INC., San Antonio, Texas-1998 to present
24/7 inbound customer service call center servicing DigiCom calling-card and long-distance customers. The center staffs 450-600 local employees. This position is also indirectly responsible for human resources consultation for 1,500-2,500 regional employees and currently reports to corporate human resources.
- Awarded CEO recognition for representing the Customer Development Solutions group as the subjectmatter expert on the corporate team that led the organization through the 2001 / 2002 corporate payroll system implementation.
- Received local recognition for 2001 Employer of the Year by the State of Texas; 2001 Employer of Excellence and 2001 Transitional Employer of the Year by Bexar County Employment Services Development Board.
- Achieved 100% of hiring goals while maintaining the lowest recruiting costs of the division at $275.00 per hire.
- Implemented an Integrated Voice Response unit to capture 100% of survey data from a workforce of 2,500 associates for the 2001 Associate Survey project. Achieved an above-average response rate of 42%.
- Increased associate retention by 47% to achieve industry-standard excellence rate of 53% and maintained this rate for three consecutive years.
- Led the regional succession planning and performance management process to ensure talent development and quality bench strength.
- Secured $100K+ of community funds for employee training and development programs.
- Repeatedly achieve a win rate of 99% on unemployment claims for three locations across the U.S., resulting in savings of $90K for the division.
Human Resource Supervisor / Management Trainer
GRAYSON FOODS, Rochester, New York-1989 to 1997
Food processing facility-800 local employees.
- Managed hiring / orientation for dayshift.
- Facilitated 100% of management training programs for the operation.
- Secured $100K + of state grant training funds.
- Developed and implemented employee mentor program.
- Developed and implemented the night-shift human resources department.
- Managed grievance process for non-exempt employees under the UFCW union contract.
Agriculture Science Instructor
ROCHESTER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT, Rochester, New York-1988 to 1989
HENSLEY FARMS OF TEXAS, San Angelo, Texas-1985 to 1988
- Master of Science-Human Resource Development-Penn State University, 1997
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture Science-Texas A&M University, 1985
- Professional Training:
Vital Learning Management Development-certified facilitator
Dale Carnegie-certified assistant
Microsoft Project and Publisher
Multiple legal and human resource management training seminars
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- American Association of Human Resource Management (AAHRM)
- Rochester Economic Development Corporation (REDC)
- Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Rochester Independent School District (RISD) Volunteer: Innovative Research Team-Curriculum for Real World Application