Senior Solutions Manager Resume
attention to phrase length, which led to a visually satisfying arrangement of capabilities at the end of the profile. Interesting arrow-tip bullets point to three important Career Accomplishments. Technical skills are conveniently grouped according to important categories. The thin, empty box near the contact information serves as a graphic that ties together the two pages of the resume and the resume and the cover letter. The writer paid
Sample Senior Solutions Manager Resume
Information Technology • Management Information Systems • Sales and Marketing • Business Development
Positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 20 years of progressive and stable experience with world-class, Fortune 100 organization. Take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty. Build and foster strategic business relationships with C-level executives, maintaining customer satisfaction at all levels. Possess extraordinary capabilities in the areas of
|New Business Development||Account Management||Global Sales and Marketing|
|Budget Administration||Total Quality Management||Change Implementation|
|Strategic Planning||Human Resources Leadership||Product Development|
- Recognized by XYZ Corporation as #1 Sales Professional: Received President's Club Award for achievement of $7.8M in sales on $3.2M budget for FY 2002.
- Led start-up activities of Technical Operations division from ground floor, developing and implementing departmental structure and strategies. Generated $226M in revenues on $143M operating budget.
- Negotiated acquisition of distribution rights of Barr Systems Software and Data/Ware systems on behalf of XYZ, resulting in exceptional levels of revenue growth and receipt of President's Award, 1996.
XYZ CORPORATION 1981-present
Senior Solutions Manager-Industrial Business Unit (2000-present)
- Direct and monitor all facets of product and service sales and marketing, technical project development and implementation, and contract negotiation.
- Maintain P&L responsibility for unit: Set direction and manage changes, resulting in continuously meeting and achieving organizational goals and project timelines.
- Build, lead, and foster highly qualified multitasking, cross-functional teams capable of meeting timelines and bringing projects to completion while remaining within budget and scope specifications.
- Conceive, develop, execute, and implement state-of-the-art knowledge-sharing solutions for global enterprises, resulting in client savings of up to 20% and increased revenues, enhancing profitability for client and company.
- Achieved 222% of quota for FY 2001, generating $10.8M in revenues.
Project Manager/Technical Liaison (1999-2000)
- Served as key member of team responsible for development and implementation of Technical Operations Services and Support division's Technical Delivery Unit.
- Liaised between NASG Launch Team and technical advisor, ensuring all parties remained knowledgeable of organizational goals.
- Consulted with Analyst, CBU Specialist, and Sales Representatives to develop standard operating processes and procedures.
Manager of Technical Operations-CBU Senior Staff (1999)
- Developed and monitored efficient and productive teams with operations budget in excess of $10M annually.
- Directed activities of 47 personnel in areas of strategic operations, technical sales, and billable services.
Technical Program Manager (1997-1999)
- Led teams to generation of $200M in gross revenues over 21 months.
- Managed all aspects of production printing, technical equipment and application viability, product and customer support services, environmental configuration consultation, and training.
- Maintained responsibility for product validation and acquisition, vendor relations, and contract negotiations.
Service Marketing Manager (1996-1997)
Marketing Consultant (1993-1996)
Worldwide Product Manager (1991-1993)
Program Manager (1987-1991)
Senior Applications Consultant (1985-1987)
Product Marketing Consultant (1983-1985)
Senior Systems Analyst (1981-1983)
OS/Environments: TOS, DOS, MFT, MVS, TSO, CICS, IMS, OS2, Apple-OS, MAC-OS, VMS, UNIX, AIX, HPUX, MS-DOS, PC DOS, DR-DOS, Windows NT, Networks
Platforms/Protocols: Mainframes (IBM, Cray, Amdahl, Sperry, Univac, Burroughs); Minicomputers (Digital, Data General, HP, Compaq, Tandem, Texas Instruments); personal computers, servers, routers, hubs, switches, bridges; XNS, Ethernet, Token Ring, TCP/IP, Banyan VINES, Frame Relay, ATM, VPN, OSI
Software: Office suites (Lotus, Corel, Microsoft), printer descriptor languages (PostScript, HPCL, TROFF, ASCII, EBCDIC, Interpress), preprocessor applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat), project management, document management, archiving/retrieving
Languages: FORTRAN, COBOL, PL/1, Assembler, RPG, C, C+, C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, BASIC, SQL, HTML Hardware: PCs, servers, printers, scanners, and various peripherals
Networking: LAN, MAN, WAM, W-LAN, NAS and SAN, TCP/IP
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics-1977 California State University at Los Angeles-Maintained 3.86 GPA
Managing People and Processes • Quality Improvement • Middle Management School • Inspecting for Quality Leading Cross-Functionality • Measures of Quality • Advanced Management School • Leading the Enterprise Leadership Through Quality • New Manager School • Problem-Solving Process • Effective Listening Skills Business Leadership Series • Implementing Diversity • Exercising Influence • Managing Technical People
Member, Who's Who in America • Member, New Life Presbyterian Men's Council
Member, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity • Member, Des Moines Urban League