Student Teacher Resume
This recent college graduate was entering the field of education. Education/Certification, honors, and Qualifications are put at the top. Only student teaching experience is put lower on the page.
Sample Student Teacher Resume
Lesson Planning / Student Evaluation / MCAS Preparation / Program Development & Implementation
Bachelor of Science, Education, 2003
Majors: Elementary Education / Natural Science & Mathematics
Elementary Teaching Certification Grades 1-6
Alpha Phi Chapter of Alpha Upsilon Alpha, the honor society of the International Reading Association
Tri Beta Life Sciences Honor Society
Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities, 2003
- Plan and develop daily lessons for up to 24 students in multicultural classrooms.
- Interact with mainstream special education students.
- Develop and implement learning units to integrate unique learning models.
- Championed innovative program-development project "Words on Vacation," a communication skills-based strategy utilized to prepare students for MCAS testing.
- Expand learning styles, IEPs, and educational plans through design and development of hands-on, inquiry-based techniques.
- Establish and demonstrate interdisciplinary thematic units on subjects including biodiversity, biographies, and rocks and minerals.
- Actively participate in parent conferences, student evaluations, core meetings, and grade and departmental team meetings.
Potter Road Elementary School, Framingham, MA 2/04-Present
Grade 4 Classroom
Longfellow School, Cambridge, MA 9/03-12/03
Grade 6 Classroom
Johnson Elementary School, Natick, MA 5/02-12/02
Grade 1 Classroom
Hemenway Elementary School, Framingham, MA 12/98-4/02
Grade 4 Classroom
Massachusetts Marine Educators Association
Massachusetts Reading Association