VP and Pricing Administrator Resume
Two boxes make this resume different from most others. Boldfacing and italic make the name, headings, workplaces, jobs, and universities stand out.
Sample VP and Pricing Administrator Resume
- Proven ability to train, schedule, supervise, and effectively manage 60 employees preparing 1,000 airline passenger meals per day.
- Competent leader with extensive experience in prioritizing, delegating, and controlling work flow in municipal government and high-volume private-industry work environments.
- Proficient in effectively organizing, handling, and monitoring a wide variety of tasks.
- Comfortable with operating Microsoft 2000, ME, Corel, and Internet research on PC and Macintosh platforms.
Vice President and Pricing Administrator for family-owned business, 1994-present
- Manage accounts payable / receivable for very profitable, high-volume airline catering kitchen serving American, USAirways, United, Northwest, Southwest, and Delta Air Lines.
- Review and analyze monthly P&L statement generated by accounting firm.
- Establish costs of goods and services; audit and reconcile inventory.
- Negotiate contract terms with major airline clients.
- Hire, train, schedule, and manage up to 60 employees.
- Design and implement quality-assurance measures to maintain high standards and consistent business retention to clients serving a total of 1,000 passenger meals per day.
Oldetown Police, Oldetown, RI
Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Police (part-time), 1992-1994
- Researched, prepared, and wrote grants for municipal benefit.
- Assisted in assembling data for annual police budget submissions to town council.
- Provided accurate, courteous responses to inquiries on police matters of a sensitive nature.
- Master of Science in Business Administration, 1994
Rhode Island University, Providence, RI
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, 1992
- Cecelia H. Belknap Scholar: GPA over 3.85 (four years)
Providence Chamber of Commerce; Oldetown Animal League; Providence GRO-Business Associates; Air-Transportation League; R.I. Fraternal Order of Police.